Tuesday 5 October 2010

My top ten pieces of art

9) Fafi



I really love Fafi’s graffiti drawings and her soft, dreamy approach to how she does her characters. Her use of colour is brilliant. It’s girlie and funky at the same time. This is my favorite piece of her work, as I love the colours she used, pinks, purples and pastel greens that compliment each other well. I also like how sweet the characters are, they almost have quite an alternative look to them. Because it is so girlie and cute, this style really appeals to me. It was also the first picture that I have seen of hers, so it was what lead me to look up more of her pictures and graffiti street art.
Fafi, the person who made this picture, is a graffiti artist who was born and raised in Toulouse France. She has a strong street/graffiti style that is unique for its cute and feminine characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment